Following the example of Jesus Christ, the First Baptist Church endeavors to walk together in faith, seeking to minister to the needs of all people bysharing the gospel of Christ through love and action.
Our Mission Statement above says it all and is the driving force of all we as the body of Christ strive to become!
First Baptist Church of Farmville has a rich and wonderful history, but more importantly I believe a wonderful future! God has led us to recognize that we must begin to Move Forward to become the mission/ministry congregation to which He has called us.
As you read through all that is First Baptist, I invite you to consider becoming a part of this wonderful family of faith! Grace & Peace!
Rick Bailey, Pastor
- Pre-worship prayer — 9:30 am
- Bible Study for all ages — 9:45 am
- Worship — 11:00 am
- Children’s Program — 5:15 pm
- Youth Meeting — 6:00 pm
- Morning Vespers — 7:15 am
Wednesday ( September – April )
- Supper — 5:30 pm
- Children’s Missions — 6:00 pm
- Adult Bible Study / Youth — 6:15 pm
- Children’s Choir — 6:30 pm
- Adult Choir Practice — 7:15 pm
- Dr. Rick Bailey — Pastor
- Chris Tomlin — Minister with Youth
- Holly Sloan — Minister with Children & Families
- Kathryn Sauls — Choir Director
- Justin Sturz — Organist / Pianist
- Nell Godley — Administrative Assistant